Effective Date: [May 1, 2020]
The terms “Meet Virtually” or “us” or “we” or “our” refer to Meet Virtually LLC, the owner of the Website. The terms “you” or “your” refer to the user or viewer of the Website.
Information We Collect
Meet Virtually collects information from those who visit and interact with our Website. This information may include a full name, company name, email addresses, mailing address, phone numbers, and other information that you may volunteer, such as comments or requests. We may also collect other non-identifiable information related to your access to our Website, including, but not limited to, your IP address, Website visits, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information. We may use third-party service providers to collect some of the information.
How We Use This Information
We use this information to facilitate the provision of your requested services, improve our products and services, for marketing and retargeting purposes, and for our own research.
Sharing Your Information
We do not ever sell your personal information for commercial purposes. If we do share your personal information related to your requested services, we will obtain your permission. We may share your information with third-party service providers that help us run the Website or to facilitate the products and services you obtain from us. We may share your information to monitor or improve our Website or to improve our products, or services. We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal processes, cooperating with law enforcement, preventing fraud or imminent harm, ensuring the security of our network and services, when we believe your actions violate our Terms of Service, or in the event we are transferred or sold to another entity as a result of a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
If you would like to access, modify, or delete your personal information, you may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
Rights for Persons Covered by GDPR
If you are “data subject” for whom the processing of personal information is subject to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) (“Covered Person”), the rights described in sections (A) through (G) apply to you.
- Right of access, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing: you may obtain access to your personal information stored by us by contacting us. If we process or use your personal information, we shall endeavor to ensure, by implementing suitable measures, that your personal information is accurate and up to date for the purposes for which they were collected. If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may obtain the rectification of such personal information by contacting us. You may obtain the erasure or restriction of processing of your personal information in situations where no legitimate business purpose exists or the further storage is unnecessary under statutory storage obligations.
- Right to data portability: you may receive the personal information about you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or transmit this information to another controller. To exercise this right, contact us.
- Right to object: you may object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information. To exercise this right, you must contact us as provided herein. To the extent your personal information is processed for reasons other than direct marketing, you understand and agree that we have compelling legitimate reasons for information processing, such as providing access to our Website. You may use ad-blocking software to limit information capture and usage. You may also contact us with questions about this policy or to make a removal request. Making a request does not guarantee that the request will be honored.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the collection or processing of your personal information, you may withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal by contacting us in writing.
- We currently store your personal information in the United States, but your personal information may be transferred stored, or processed in a location outside of the United States.
- If you make a request under sections (A) – (D), above, we have 30 days to respond to you. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- The legal basis for processing your personal information is:
- Processing is necessary in order for us to comply with legal obligations.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
The Website is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13 years old. We do not target this Website to children under 13, and we do not intentionally collect any information from users under 13. If you become aware that your child has used this Website, and we may have personal information about a user under 13, please contact us at email@example.com, so we may delete the information.