Meet Virtually Staff - February 1, 2023
Top 5 -
Valentines Gifting Ideas
First off, are gifts even necessary? And who is responsible for giving a gift on Valentines Day? If this is your first Valentines with a special someone, a traditional gift like flowers or chocolate is a great place to start and won’t break the bank. If you’re a seasoned pro, then you might have a routine for Valentines Day. Maybe consider shaking things up with a new surprise. Ladies, don’t be shy… men like getting gifts on Valentine's Day, too. Here are a few of our favorite gifts for the season:
- Chocolates - These chocolates are just as tasty as they are beautiful. 16 unique truffles you’ll want to somehow savor and devour simultaneously. The packaging is exquisite as well. A perfect gift.
- Flowers - Nothing says Valentine’s like flowers. And these are the perfect combination of traditional and transcendent.
- Jewelry - Jewelry is never the wrong choice, and this chain from a shop in Brooklyn, NY is elegant and versatile.
- Fragrance - Searching for a scent for him? This one is unbeatable.
- Champagne - This bottle of bubbles is the perfect way to celebrate.
- Alternative Date Idea - This scavenger hunt box will have you and your date exploring your city in a whole new way.